Come with us to visit one of Vancouver’s favorite skiing sites! With breathtaking views, a fun gondola ride, and fascinating attractions, this tour is fun all year-round.
- 2 People Starting at
Whistler Day Tour from Vancouver
British Columbia hosted the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and many of the major sporting events took place around the beautiful alpine village of Whistler. Voted the Best North American Ski Destination, it is great fun in the summer as well. Explore this unique village on a day trip from Vancouver!
The adventure starts with pick-up at your hotel and a drive across the famous Lions Gate Bridge and onto the Sea to Sky Highway. In this case, getting there truly is half the fun. Hugging the side of the coastal mountains, overlooking the Howe Sound, the drive is worth the trip all by itself. Stopping at Shannon Falls and Brandywine Falls, you arrive at Whistler in time for a leisurely lunch (not included in tour fees).
After lunch, enjoy some free time to explore Whistler village or visit the top of the ski area via the high-speed gondola (extra fee for gondola). Plus take in the exciting new PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola between the summits of Whistler and Blackchomb mountains:
- The world’s longest unsupported span at 3.024km/1.88 miles (straight line between the two towers that are furthest apart)
- Highest point above the ground is 436m/1427 feet over Fitzsimmons Creek
- Not to be missed!
When you are ready, we take a leisurely return drive into the sunset, arriving back in Vancouver in the early evening.
- Full-day tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Stop at Shannon Falls
- Stop at Brandywine Falls
- Tantalaus viewpoint overlooking the glacier
- Free time in Whistler Village
- Tour vehicle and services of your own professional guide for the duration of the tour
- All local taxes