For the perfect family adventure, enjoy the city tour in the morning and a great afternoon on Vancouver’s very own alpine playground overlooking the city.
- 2 People Starting at
Alpine Adventure at Vancouver’s Grouse Mountain
Enjoy breathtaking views, a fun gondola ride, and fascinating attractions on this fun tour of one of Vancouver’s favorite skiing sites. This afternoon adventure starts with a pick-up at your hotel and a drive across the famous Lions Gate Bridge to the foot of the mountains.
Our first stop is the world-famous Capilano Suspension Bridge (admission included). This stop includes:
- Thrilling Treetops Adventure and dramatic Cliffhanger Walk
- Interactive Living Forest exhibit
- Seven-acre West Coast rainforest
- First Nations artisans depicting their artistic techniques, skills and heritage
From there, the Grouse Mountain Skyride whisks us to the top of the Grouse Mountain alpine area (admission included), where you are treated to an easy guided orientation walk of the many features of Grouse Mountain, followed by plenty of free time to explore on your own. Several different lunch and dinner venues are available, as well as souvenir and gift shops.
This tour is a great afternoon option. Though technically this is a half-day tour, your guide has no problem hanging around into the evening if you like. With a private tour, we can be very flexible.
The tour fee includes complimentary access to the Theater in the Sky, snowshoeing, ice skating, The Peak of Christmas, and sleigh rides in the winter. In the summer, you can visit the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife with its resident grizzly bears, take advantage of complimentary scenic chair rides, Grouse Mountain’s World-Famous Lumberjack Show, Birds in Motion demonstrations, and more!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Grouse mountain Skyride
- Guided walk on Grouse Mountain
- Attractions on Grouse Mountain
- Admission to the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Services of a professional guide and vehicle throughout the tour
- All local taxes