With half and full-day options, you are sure to enjoy your time touring Vancouver’s beautiful gardens.
- Daytime Tour 2 People Starting at
- Evening Tour 2 People Starting at
Discover Vancouver on a Sightseeing Tour
Come with us on a grand circle around town, covering the most interesting parts of the city on a private tour. From exotic Chinatown to artful Granville Island, from the Totems of Stanley Park to the views from Queen Elizabeth Park, there is something for everyone in this city.
Let one of our talented local guides show you the town in style. Leave the bus crowd behind and enjoy their personalized commentary as you travel at your own pace.
Private Tour Includes:
- Four-hour private tour (evening tour is three hours, requiring less walk around time)
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, making stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points (or anywhere else you like)
- Chinatown – One of Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhoods and a fascinating place to explore
- Gas Town – Vancouver’s earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries
- Queen Elizabeth Park Viewpoint – Get a view of the entire city!
- Granville Island – Art and fashion Mecca, and a great place for coffee
- Entertainment and business districts – Where the fashionable are seen!