Vancouver is Canada’s most dramatically beautiful city, caressed between the mountains and the sea, gateway to the adventure that is British Columbia.
- 2 People Starting at
Discover Vancouver on a City and Nature Tour
Come with us on a grand circle around town, covering the most interesting parts of the city. From the Totems of Stanley Park to the views from Queen Elizabeth Park, from exotic Chinatown to artful Granville Island, there is something for everyone on this family-friendly tour.
After lunch (we are happy to make recommendations, but lunch is not included in tour fees), the afternoon adventure starts with a drive across the famous Lions Gate Bridge to the foot of the mountains, where we visit:
- World-famous Capilano Suspension Bridge Park (admission included)
- Thrilling Treetops Adventure and dramatic Cliffhanger Walk
- Interactive Living Forest exhibit
- Seven-acre West Coast rainforest
- First Nations artisans depicting their artistic techniques, skills, and heritage
Then the Grouse Mountain Skyride whisks us to the top of the Grouse Mountain alpine area (admission included). Once at the top, you are treated to an easy guided orientation walk of the many features of Grouse Mountain, followed by plenty of free time to explore on your own.
The tour fee includes complimentary access to the Theatre in the Sky, snowshoeing, ice skating, The Peak of Christmas, and sleigh rides in the winter. In the summer, visit the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife with its resident grizzly bears, take advantage of complimentary scenic chair rides, Grouse Mountain’s World-Famous Lumberjack Show, Birds in Motion demonstrations, and much more.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points (or anywhere else you like)
- Chinatown – The second largest on the West Coast of North America, Chinatown is one of Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhoods and a fascinating place to explore. (You will think you are in the far east.)
- Gas Town – Vancouver’s earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries
- Queen Elizabeth Park Viewpoint
- Granville Island – Art and fashion Mecca (great place for coffee)
- Entertainment and business districts – Where the fashionable are seen
- Admission and attractions on Grouse Mountain
- Admission to the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Exclusive services of a professional guide and vehicle